Careers with Brasso Nissan
Intrigued by the auto industry? Looking for auto industry careers in Calgary? Then you’ll find opportunities here at Brasso Nissan! We’re always looking for new recruits. If you like the sound of helping us in Sales, Service, Finance, or Management, then we’d like to hear from you. To inquire about employment in Calgary with Brasso Nissan, please contact us here. Our advertised current openings are below, but get a hold of us even if what you’re looking for isn’t listed.
Brasso Nissan, located in the Calgary Auto Mall, is seeking to fill a long-term, permanent position for a Service Administrator. We strive in achieving the highest standards for customer satisfaction and employee retention. As a member of our Brasso Nissan family, you can look forward to competitive compensation and full benefits after a three month probationary period.
• Professionally greet customers in person and on the phone
• Closing out work orders & cashing out customers invoice
• Booking appointments and advising customers on their next service needs
• Experience in the automotive industry is an asset
• Knowledge of ADP also an asset
• Ability to answer phones in a busy environment
• Good communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Competent computer skills
Brasso Nissan, located in the Calgary Auto Mall, is seeking a full-time Parts Driver. We strive in achieving the highest standards for customer satisfaction and employee retention. As a member of our Brasso Nissan family, you can look forward to full benefits and competitive compensation.
The Parts Driver delivers parts to customers, and picks up other related parts, supplies, and dealership needs.
• Ensure outgoing orders are checked and correct against packing slip.
• Check that parts are undamaged prior to delivery.
• Load and unload parts truck.
• Deliver parts to customer.
• Pick up parts and supplies as needed.
• Keep delivery vehicle clean and washed inside and outside daily.
• Ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
• Help parts staff.
• Help keep department clean, sweeping floor, emptying garbage daily.
• Ensure phone is charged.
• Help with bin counts, rebinning, and cleaning.
• Valid Driver’s License, clean Driver’s Abstract and must have own transportation
• A commitment to customer service.
• Must be have basic computer skills
• Physically fit and comfortable in lifting heavy weights (up 100lbs)
If your experience and skillset match the requirements listed above and you are ready to join a great team, we invite you to respond to this posting by submitting your resume.
Brasso Nissan is looking for a motivated, full-time detailer to join our team. We strive in achieving the highest standards for customer satisfaction and employee retention. As a member of our Brasso Nissan family, you will be entitled to full benefits and competitive compensation.
Applicants should be able to perform exceptional car care in the following areas for both new and used vehicles:
• Cleaning, waxing, polishing, prepping and refurbishing
• Thorough inspections
• Maintaining Brasso Nissan’s standard of excellence in quality and service
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
• A valid Driver’s License with a clean, insurable, driving record
• A great attitude
• Excellent organization skills
• Willingness to fulfill detail requests in a timely manner
3M/protection package experience an asset. Experience in the automotive industry a plus.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Brasso Nissan, located in the Calgary Auto Mall, is seeking a Sales and Leasing Consultant for our New Vehicle Department. Previous experience in automotive sales is a definite asset. We strive in achieving the highest standards for customer satisfaction and employee retention. As a member of our Brasso Nissan family, you can look forward to full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Approaching and assisting new customers who enter the dealership
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport
- Performing walk-around with customer and demonstrating features of suitable automobiles
- Conducting test drives
- Effectively closing automotive sales
- Efficiently following up with prospects
- Proving an ongoing keen interest in applicable products.
- Maintaining an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals
- Regularly reviewing sales statistics and actions to determine how to better utilize time, plan more effectively, and improve sales
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor
If your experience and skill set match the requirements listed above and you are ready to join a great team, we invite you to respond to this posting by submitting your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com
Brasso Nissan is looking for a Journeyman Technician. Hiring Immediately. Under the supervision of the Service Manager and/or Shop Foreman, this position works attentively in maintaining, repairing, and servicing customer vehicles, to ensure safety and customer satisfaction and overall department success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Provide written, prioritized quotes for necessary additional work
- Explain procedures and repairs directly to Service Advisor
- Perform road tests
- Perform safety inspection
- College Diploma or Trade School Certificate in Automotive Studies, or equivalent
- Strong Nissan and Infiniti product knowledge an asset
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good time-management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Ideally, two (2) years minimum as an Automotive Service Technician
- Dealership experience preferred
- Valid Automotive Service Technician (AST) Certification of Qualification
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Valid Driver’s License for Alberta
If you are ready to join a great team, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.