Careers with Brasso Nissan
Intrigued by the auto industry? Looking for auto industry careers in Calgary? Then you’ll find opportunities here at Brasso Nissan! We’re always looking for new recruits. If you like the sound of helping us in Sales, Service, Finance, or Management, then we’d like to hear from you. To inquire about employment in Calgary with Brasso Nissan, please contact us here. Our advertised current openings are below, but get a hold of us even if what you’re looking for isn’t listed.
Brasso Nissan, located in the Calgary Auto Mall, is seeking a full-time Parts Driver. We strive in achieving the highest standards for customer satisfaction and employee retention. As a member of our Brasso Nissan family, you can look forward to full benefits and competitive compensation.
The Parts Driver delivers parts to customers, and picks up other related parts, supplies, and dealership needs.
• Ensure outgoing orders are checked and correct against packing slip.
• Check that parts are undamaged prior to delivery.
• Load and unload parts truck.
• Deliver parts to customer.
• Pick up parts and supplies as needed.
• Keep delivery vehicle clean and washed inside and outside daily.
• Ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
• Help parts staff.
• Help keep department clean, sweeping floor, emptying garbage daily.
• Ensure phone is charged.
• Help with bin counts, rebinning, and cleaning.
• Valid Driver’s License, clean Driver’s Abstract and must have own transportation
• A commitment to customer service.
• Must be have basic computer skills
• Physically fit and comfortable in lifting heavy weights (up 100lbs)
If your experience and skillset match the requirements listed above and you are ready to join a great team, we invite you to respond to this posting by submitting your resume.
Brasso Nissan is looking for a motivated, full-time detailer to join our team. We strive in achieving the highest standards for customer satisfaction and employee retention. As a member of our Brasso Nissan family, you will be entitled to full benefits and competitive compensation.
Applicants should be able to perform exceptional car care in the following areas for both new and used vehicles:
• Cleaning, waxing, polishing, prepping and refurbishing
• Thorough inspections
• Maintaining Brasso Nissan’s standard of excellence in quality and service
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
• A valid Driver’s License with a clean, insurable, driving record
• A great attitude
• Excellent organization skills
• Willingness to fulfill detail requests in a timely manner
3M/protection package experience an asset. Experience in the automotive industry a plus.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org